htdig: FreeBSD

Valley Internet Webmaster (webmaster@vallnet.com)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 09:40:12 -0500

Well, htdig compiles right out of the box on freeBSD 2.2.6, in case you are
interested, but...
I got the following error while trying to do htfuzzy endings....

$ ./htfuzzy endings
mv: /home/essline/test/htdig/common/root2word.db: set owner/group (was:
1043/7):
 Operation not permitted
mv: /home/essline/test/htdig/common/word2root.db: set owner/group (was:
1043/7):
 Operation not permitted

any ideas? btw: htsearch is working and parsing endings... so I don't know
if this is actually a serious problem, but in general I dislike any error
strings.. even harmless ones.