Re: htdig: Feature request

Chuq Von Rospach (
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:20:52 -0700

At 9:56 PM -0700 9/14/98, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> Well you can set the robotstxt_name that htdig uses when it parses the
> robots.txt file. So try something like:
> robotstxt_name: plaidworks-htdig
> Then use "plaidworks-htdig" in your robots.txt file for your "local" htdig
> and you're set.

Thanks. That was what I thought was right, but I literally just started
looking this afternoon, and when the conversation came up, I figured
I've verify. Appreciate it. will do that when I upgrade to the new beta.

Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <>)
Apple Mail List Gnome (
Plaidworks Consulting (
<> + <>