htdig: ht://Dig 3.1.0b1 and /usr/lib/sendmail

Knut A. Syed (Knut.Syed@nhh.no)
11 Sep 1998 11:47:48 +0200

In htnotify/htnotify.cc a reference to /usr/lib/sendmail is
hard-coded. On 4.4BSD-based systems sendmail is (usually?) found in
/usr/sbin/sendmail.

I am not too familiar with configure/autoconf, but I have seen
something like this in configure.in for other applications (this is
taken from lynx-2.7.1):

CF_DEFINE_PROG(system mailer, SYSTEM_MAIL,
        /usr/mmdf/bin/submit \
        /usr/sbin/sendmail \
        /usr/lib/sendmail \
        )

I hope this can be done with ht://Dig too.

~kas