htdig: Re: Virtual memory exceeded in `new'

Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:20:28 -0400

>Is there anything I can do to make htnotify get enough VM?

Sure. I'd guess there's a memory leak. So if anyone finds it (I really
haven't looked at the code), you won't have to worry about "enough" VM.

On that note, if anyone has a working copy of "Purify" or "Checker" and
would be willing to compile (and run) ht://Dig with it, I think we'd all
appreciate it. I think there are still several memory leaks around.