Re: htdig: Htdig 4.0

Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:17:59 -0400

>I would like to know, when can I expect to see htdig 4.0? I have heard,
>that it should have support for META -tags.

This is two different questions. The second, support for META tags is a
little ambiguous. Currently ht://Dig supports meta keywords and
descriptions as well as a few tags of its own for the htnotify program.

The first is quite up in the air. I am not doing any development on htdig4
whatsoever (I am however maintaining the htdig3 code for Andrew). I think
htdig4 is still very much in its infancy.