Re: htdig: Missing fstream.h and stream.h

Ralph Jaeger (jaeger@wired-worker.com)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 19:48:55 +0200

Hi,

you're missing the libg++ library. This is an extra package. You can get
this either as .pkg for Sun Solaris or as a .tar.gz (which you need to
compile).

You have to make sure you have the right version of this library
corresponding to the gcc.

ralph