htdig: ht://Dig problem with words separated by slashes?

David Luyer (
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:42:24 +0800

I was just comparing ht://Dig against Harvest on some trial searches and
I came up with this problem - on ht://Dig, if I search for "Icarus",
it doesn't match this -

   Next Step (Icarus/DJ Food) [...]

Instead I need to search for "Icarus/DJ". Harvest recognizes the slash
as a word separator.

Is this deliberate or is it a bug? Could the word separators be put
in the config file?