htdig: Dig 3.0b8 just doesn't want to dig deeper :(

Tryin' To Do Some Diggin' (
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:46:23 +0200 (CEST)

I'm having trouble with htDig on a DEC/Alpha. I have a big archive of html
documents (about 20000 docs). It only finds about 300 of them. There are
almost no error msgs, just 2 errors reporting dead links. Thats the case
in one directory.
There are 30 directories and Dig just doesn't want to find all documents
in all dirs.

<g> how can i explain?