htdig question

Bernhard Wittek (bw@infosolutions.de)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:19:17 +0100

Hi Andrew,

I took a look on htdig this weekend and want to give you a huge number
of compliments for your excellent work!

That software is great! In my first tries I added a large number of
URLS with different domains (around 50) to the config file. But at a
sudden point the engine stopped working. As I reduced the number of
URLS, everything worked fine again. Can you please tell me what the
maximum number of URLS is, the engine can work with. Is it possible to
add an "unlimited" number of URLS to the config-file or is it better to
create more than one database with different config-files for that case?

Thank you very much for your kind help!

friendly greetings,

Bernhard