htdig: cgi to add new url's ?

chris (chris@hislora.com.au)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:11:52 +1000 (EST)

hi,

two small questions ..

1) is there a way of weighting a domain's resaults during a search ?
( I have two sites remote from each other and would prefer to have them
given local info where posable, but I also index several large remote
sites so keep a common database )

2) I've only been updateing from time to time but get asked to index a new
url, dose anyone have a cgi for adding single urls to the start url's and
to index the new url and add it to the db ?

        thanks chris