htdig: Different Databases for htdig

Michael Glauche (
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:57:12 +0000

   I've been working with htdig quite a while and I am quite happy with
I only got some serious performance problems on my old 486 webserver :)

Therefor I want to try to implement another database backend for htdig.
(esp. for mysql ... I'ts one of the fastest I've seen)

The question is:
- is someone allready working in this direction ?
- is the database part somehow apart from the rest of the source ?
   (did not take a closer look yet ...)
- is it worth ? :)