Re: htdig: same @DATABASE@ error I saw

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 08:56:16 -0400

>That first person, in response to another list user, seems to think it
>has to do with the way he compiled it, since there was a mistake.

"That first person" was me. I wanted to know why we were seeing compiler
errors. This has nothing to do with the @DATABASE@ problem.

>This is the only other message I have seen with that problem that I
>have.

There was another post as well from me. I said I wondered if there was a
problem with the "rundig" script. The script exports the variable TMPDIR,
which should be set to a directory with some free space for sorting the
databases.

So this morning I looked at the rundig script in the installation.

TMPDIR=@DATABASE_DIR@
export TMPDIR

So you'll never see this problem again if you edit the rundig script and
set TMPDIR to something. I'll add a patch to the Makefile, which will fix
the problem as well.