Dublin Core metadata and ht://dig

Rev Simon Rumble (simon@rumble.net)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:36:40 +1000 (EST)

Hi there.

I don't actually use your program ht://dig yet (need to buy another drive
first) but I noticed it come up on freshmeat. I just wanted to point out
to you the recently released RFC 2413 which defines a new metadata
standard which has been hammered out in the last few years called Dublin
Core.

Would be good to see support happening quickly from excellent tools such
as yours. If you have any questions,m please let me know.

PLUR

---
 ___           simon@rumble.net
|___            http://www.rumble.net
 ___| H E R M
                 Do you ride a bicycle?  Join Critical Mass riding
                 through your city each month to raise awareness of
                 cycling.
                  Sydney meets at 5:30pm on the last Friday of each month
                  at the fountain in Hyde Park.  For more info see:
                  http://www.nccnsw.org.au/member/cmass/