htdig: Quick question

Dan Schleifer (dansch@tacticalsolutions.com)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:00:28 +0000

I have a web site (quite large actually) and I have htdig set up on it
and I am quite happy with it, except for one very important thing;
frames. The web site is set up with frames and when someone searches
for content in the site, they get what they want, but none of the
navigational frames, just the content frame. I need to be able to have
it load a different frame set depending on where in the site the content
frame is and I don't know how. Each piece of content has the correct
frameset one directory level down from where it is. How can this be
done. Thanks in advance.

Dan Schleifer

p.s. Please respond with direct e-mail and not to the list, as I am not
yet subscribed.