htdig: Development notes

Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:26:34 -0400

Hi,

So you just received the announcement of 3.1.0b1. I have fixed many bugs
and installed many patches posted to the list (and the patch archive). I do
not expect this to be a perfect release and the number of contributions and
bug reports only seems to be increasing.

In short, I expect there will be a bug-fix release somewhere down the line.
Further, I haven't installed all the patches made to 3.0.8b2, but instead
picked those that seemed to be the most requested and the most obviously
correct. If you posted a patch or a bug report, please check the ChangeLog
to see if it's been fixed. If not, let me know and I'll put it at the top
of the list.

I have to thank everyone on the list. The bug reports, questions, and
contributed patches have helped significantly.