htdig: virtual hosts

root (root@grin.shutter.net)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

My site hosts a large number of virtual sites. I have only recently been
able to get htdig to work on my main host, but can't find any
documentation on how to set it up for use by the virtual hosts.

I would like to have each host keep its own db files and be searchable
only within its domain. Is this possible without installing htdig for each
site? If anyone could point me in the right direction...

Any help is sincerely appreciated.

Dan Barber