ht://Dig 3.1.0b1

Geoff Hutchison (
Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:08:01 -0400

Well I think I have everything wrapped up for 3.1.0b1. I'm sure I haven't
found all of the bugs, but I think I managed to squash everything that was

I tagged the htdig3 CVS tree "htdig-3-1-0b1" so future versions can produce
diffs easily, merged in documentation changes from maindocs and produced a
tar.gz file from "make dist"

I've tried the new release from the tar on two different servers, but it
wouldn't hurt to try it out on a few more to ensure there weren't any
problems with the packaging. The site should update with the
file at:

If you could give it a whirl (or at least untar and compile), I'd
appreciate it. Then one of us can announce it to the world.