ht://Dig 3.1.0b1

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:08:01 -0400

Andrew,

Well I think I have everything wrapped up for 3.1.0b1. I'm sure I haven't
found all of the bugs, but I think I managed to squash everything that was
mentioned.

I tagged the htdig3 CVS tree "htdig-3-1-0b1" so future versions can produce
diffs easily, merged in documentation changes from maindocs and produced a
tar.gz file from "make dist"

I've tried the new release from the tar on two different servers, but it
wouldn't hurt to try it out on a few more to ensure there weren't any
problems with the packaging. The www.htdig.org site should update with the
file at:

http://www.htdig.org/files/htdig-3.1.0b1.tar.gz

If you could give it a whirl (or at least untar and compile), I'd
appreciate it. Then one of us can announce it to the world.

-Geoff