Re: htdig: y2k

Sun, 06 Sep 1998 17:09:05 -0400

>If so, please let me know.
>I'd like to put together a page that describes the y2k compliance of ht://Dig.

I was going to put a question in the FAQ about y2k, stating that:

ht://Dig should be y2k compliant since it never stores dates as two-digit
years. Under ht://Dig's copyright (GPL), there is no warranty whatsoever.
If you would like an iron-clad, legally-binding guarantee, feel free to
check the source code itself.

If this is sufficient (and acceptible wording), I'll put it into the FAQ.
I'd also like to add a THANKS.html file, with a list of major contributors
(including both of us) and their contributions.

I think a release of 3.1.0b1 is about ready. I want to give it a few tests,
finish some documentation (including the FAQ and THANKS) and announce it.

-Geoff