Re: htdig: support of virtual domains??

Maren S. Leizaola (leizaola@unitedmta.com)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:45:24 +0800 (CST)

Chris,
        You have two choices :

1. Have one database and then select each individual site within the
database by using the restrict=http:/site1 in the HTML code.

2. Have two database, one htsearch program. Then in the HTML code refer to
different config files config=white or config=black In those config files
you specify the location of the two different databases. You must have two
config files in the location where the engine is searching called
white.conf black.conf

This works.
Maren.

Maren S. Leizaola Main : 1-905847-8864 US Voice Mail : 1-888-3236009
United MTA HK : 852 2791-2547 Fax : 1-416-3525177
--------------------------------- Coming soon http://www.unitedmta.com