htdig: muffin and javascript

Jed Michnowicz (jmichno@homer.providence.edu)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:12:08 -0400 (EDT)

Recently our web sites have been blooming with javascript and I am now
feeling the sting of what it can do to htdig. I have tried
installing muffin (the java script proxy, http://muffin.doit.org), but I
have had no luck yet. If anybody has had success with muffin or some
other javascript filter could you please give me some
hints/instructions/config files as to how you set it up.

This question might be a bit off topic so an individual reply instead of a
list reply might be best. I can summarize if I figure anything out.

TIA,
Jed