Re: htdig: exclude & restrict

J. op den Brouw (
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:38:23 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Gordon Hopper wrote:

> htdig version 3.0.8b2
> Exclude doesn't seem to work at all.
> (exclude specifies a url, right?) so something like restrict=/~
> exclude=/~ should return nothing, right? I want to be able to exclude
> user home pages (which begin with a tilde) from my searches.

Do you have a clean version og htdog 3.0.8b2? If so, the exclude
is not working properly. There is a patch available at the
htdig patch site (don't know it right now).

Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Sector Techniek Netherlands
Afdeling Elektrotechniek +31 70 4458936