Re: htsearch

bkolitz (
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:48:51 +0200

Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> I assume you changed the 'page_number_text' and īno_page_number_text'

> attributes to point to the new images, right?

Right, but in the html output of htsearch you still find the old paths.

> It is quite possible that you modified the wrong htdig.conf file.

Iīve searched the whole machine for other configs
(find / -name htdig.conf) but I didnīt find any. There
only is the one in /etc/htdig.

Are there any presets saved anywhere else than in the htdig.conf
(for example if there is no conf at all)?

bjoern kolitz   ---
Xlink Internet Consulting GmbH