RE: htdig: ht://Dig on alpha-unknown-linux

Maren S. Leizaola (leizaola@unitedmta.com)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 03:08:14 +0800 (CST)

I had a similar problem, If you don't have anything to exclude from the
"digging" Eg. /cgi-bin or something, it would not follow the links on each
page...

Try running it with a -vvv and see what level the URLs are rejected.

Cheers,
Maren.