RE: htdig: ht://Dig on alpha-unknown-linux

Joshua Senick (JOSH@esc.ie.lehigh.edu)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:43:22 -0400

I know I can't share databases. The problem that I'm having is that the
"htdig" program refuses to index the sites, saying that there are no
pages under the URL I give. Then htmerge can't open the wordlist.db
file, etc., etc. The htdig program is giving me the real problem, and
it did work fine under the intel machine it previously ran on.