Re: htdig: htdig and apache+ssl

Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:50:41 -0400 (EDT)

> htdig doesnt seem to be able to dig in an encrypted site on
> apache_1.3.0+ssl_1.19.

If you're referring to a site accessed by https:// URLs, you are correct.
The only way to dig such a site is through local filesystems or by
allowing http connection from the digging machine. At the moment, ht://Dig
does not support https access.

> By the way I can't reach the mailing list archive on wormhole.eosys.com.
> Is there an alternative site.

No. I can easily set up a new archive, but it's just that. I can only
archive messages sent from the time I set up the archive. The archive at
eosys.com goes back several years--a new archive should have these
messages as well.