Re: htdig: excluding anything inside the body tags

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 03:22:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Ben Pitzer wrote:

> document' is a tad ambiguous. In other words, would the body be considered
> a 'special part' of the document? How about links? One could say that
> anything which is between any specific tags is in a special part of the
> document, and therefore not subject to the exclusion of the 'text_factor:
> 0' attribute.

My reading is anything not between <h*></h*> or in the <head></head> (e.g.
<title> or <meta name="...">) tags would fall under the text_factor. Then
again, I didn't write the documentation or the code in question.