htsearch

bkolitz (bkolitz@xlink.net)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:11:11 +0200

Hi Andrew!

I successfully tested htdig and I think it really is a very professional
and
good package.

I am trying to change the htsearch output by.
(in fact I want htsearch not to make a html-file looking for
"/htdig/button1.gif" but for "/htdigcentral/button1.gif")
so I changed the htdig.conf, deleted the databases and let
rundig again. It did not have any effect, though.

Do you know why? Might there be a preset in your solaris package
(which I installed) that is to be changed elsewhere than in the
htdig.conf?

---
bjoern kolitz   ---   bkolitz@xlink.net
Xlink Internet Consulting GmbH