htdig

bkolitz (bkolitz@xlink.net)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:58:35 +0200

Hi!

I mailed you today that Iīve got problem installing htdig. Itīs
obsolete now,
the problem was just due to downloading in ASCII mode ;-).

Okay, now itīs something different: What can I do about this:

## Installing part 1 of 1.
11431 blocks
/opt/AWShtdig
[ verifying class <none> ]
ERROR: attribute verification of </opt/AWShtdig> failed
    group name <eng> not found in group table(s)
    owner name <turtle> not found in passwd table(s)

Installation of <AWShtdig> partially failed.

Please write me what I might do. Thanks!

---
bjoern kolitz   ---   bkolitz@xlink.net
Xlink Internet Consulting GmbH