Re: [Fwd: Error in htdig ?]

Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:07:25 -0400 (EDT)

I think that bug in htnotify is already fixed in the CVS tree. I'll check.

When I get back to the US next week, I'm going to add a page to
dev.htdig.org on "How to submit a patch" and a list of proposals for
future ht://Dig versions (3 or 4) with a bunch of links to useful articles
I've found on the web.

Also, I noted the new htdig directory for searching on www.htdig.org. It
seems to work, so maybe you should change the forms in maindocs/ to use it
and remove the last shreds of htdig.sdsu.edu. (Maybe that site can be
changed to redirect to www.htdig.org?)

-Geoff