RE: ht://Dig zipped file

Venkatesh M C (venkatesh@aditi.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:10:47 -0700

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Just one more question: the "System requirements" page says that
ht://Dig was developed under Unix using C++. But does that mean that it
will just not run under Windows? Since we can have the full source code,
is it possible to replace any system-level calls with equivalent Windows
API calls?

Besides, are you aware of any web robots for Windows NT available with
full source code on the Net?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venkatesh