RE: ht://Dig zipped file

Venkatesh M C (
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:10:47 -0700

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Just one more question: the "System requirements" page says that
ht://Dig was developed under Unix using C++. But does that mean that it
will just not run under Windows? Since we can have the full source code,
is it possible to replace any system-level calls with equivalent Windows
API calls?

Besides, are you aware of any web robots for Windows NT available with
full source code on the Net?

Thanks in advance.