htdig updates?

Ward Takamiya (ward@hawaii.edu)
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:12:35 -1000

Aloha!

We've been using htdig on our University of Hawaii site for the past year
or so, and I really like it. However, it appears we will be needing
something that will also offer searching of PDFs. I did notice from the
htdig documentation that it is something that's been completed but not
implemented yet. So I was wondering -- should I wait for the next release
or should I be looking for something else?

Would you please let me know the status of htdig? Thank you very much!

-Ward
%//
%// Ward I. Takamiya Information Technology Services
%// ward@hawaii.edu University of Hawai`i
%//