htdig: ht://Dig on alpha-unknown-linux

Joshua Senick (
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:40:24 -0400

The company I work for is currently migrating their webserver from an
i586 to an alpha processor. Everything has worked fine once we got the
computer set up (even PHP). Unfortunately, ht://Dig seems to be
slightly broken. I've gone through all the configuration files, and
have even checked the rundig program, but I cannot figure out what would
keep the htdig program from seeing any of the documents on the
webserver. The htdig program on the i586 is still working fine and can
index the pages correctly. Does anybody have any insights as to what
might be causing this problem?

Josh Senick