htdig: y2k

Andrew Scherpbier (andrew@contigo.com)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:37:25 -0700

Hi folks,

I have received several requests for documentation on year 2000 compliance of
ht://Dig. As far as I know, there is nothing that will prevent ht://Dig from
working on January 1, 2000, but I have not tested this.
Has anyone done any sort of testing with ht://Dig? If so, please let me know.
I'd like to put together a page that describes the y2k compliance of ht://Dig.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

--
Andrew Scherpbier <andrew@contigo.com>