htdig: Building of htdig, license of htdig

Andreas.Floeter@ibm.net
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:59:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

I have two questions concerning htdig.

First I tried to build htdig on a Solaris 2.5.1 machine with the Sun C and
C++ compiler installed. I get an error during compilation. Is htdig source
dependend on GNU C compiler, since the documentation only mentions this?
Otherwise I might have a local problem.

The intended usage is for a web server I implemented which is used for the
backup/restore system which we installed at Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus
GmbH. This web server (based on Apache) is an administration server for
serveral ADSM servers and contains all documentation about all the pieces
involved. So am I free to use htdig for this purpose or are there any
restrictions whatsoever for this intended use.

Regards,

   Andreas Flöter

Andreas Flöter
Koopstr. 26