Re: htdig: Searched on the beginning of a word

Fri, 31 Jul 1998 03:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

> When you say support will be included for the next release, do you mean the
> Java ht://dig 4.0? or will there be another release of the 3.0 series?

There will be at least one more release of the 3.x series, currently
labeled 3.1.0b1. I plan on releasing it around the first week in
September. I expect that there will probably be another release of 3.x
sometime in 1998 to add some new projects and fix any bugs.