Re: htdig: Windows??

Richard Jones (
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:57:57 +0100

Andrew Scherpbier wrote:
> At my company we use TowerJ ( to compile java programs to
> native code and get both good startup speed and general performance.
> As soon as the GNU java frontend for gcc becomes available, you can do this
> with free software.

Hi Andrew - I'm sorry that this is a little off-topic.

We are thinking of purchasing TowerJ. Would you recommend it
for stability and speed?

Richard Jones Tel: +44 171 598 7557 Fax: 460 4461
Orchestream Ltd.  125 Old Brompton Rd. London SW7 3RP PGP:
"boredom ... one of the most overrated emotions ... the sky is made
of bubbles ..."   Original message content Copyright  1998