htdig: Cookies

Pitman, Mark A. (mapitman@phelpsdodge.com)
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:30:21 -0700

Are there any plans for ht://Dig to support cookies in the future? We
use a product called HAHTsite for our website development. It handles
database connectivity, and cgi type stuff. It uses cookies to manage
state for your browsing session. If it doesn't get the cookie passed
back to it, it errors out. So, when ht://Dig starts "digging" it gets
an error page and stops. I'm not a C++ programmer, or I would add
support myself. Anybody else need this kind of functionality?

Mark