Wow...

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:32:15 -0400 (EDT)

Well I guess ht://Dig is getting much more attention. I remember when I
only got a message a week from the list!

Colin Viebrock (sp?) volunteered to do some graphic design and HTML coding
for more documentation, results templates and/or a new site design. He
said he would let us (maybe there should be a htdig-devel list?) know when
he had something to look at.

I still haven't received any more information on the Linux /bin/sort
problems or anything useful on the SunOS date problems (the config.log had
one line!?). My plans for the next release include:

Version 3.1.0b1
Date: Appr. Sept 1
Already in: PDF parsing, DB2 support, Prefix search, META Description,
bug fixes, local filesystem access
To Do: Fix major bugs, update documentation, Trigram fuzzy, compiler
warnings

I can also get rx-1.9a into the next version if we want. I'm holding off
on some of my projects until I get back to the US.

-Geoff