Re: htdig: Windows??

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:47:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Lou Bershad wrote:

> Has anyone ever ported ht://dig to Windows NT?
> Does anyone think it is possible/impossible?

I don't believe this has been done. I don't think it would be completely
impossible, but the next major release of ht://Dig will be written in
Java. So IMHO porting to WinNT now wouldn't be worth it. Of course if
you'd like to do it (or if you think ht://Dig 4.0 is too far away), you're
welcome to do it!