htdig: 01/01/70 date problem...

Wed, 22 Jul 1998 03:23:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Maren S. Leizaola wrote:

> I am getting reported *some* dates for some searches results set
> to 01/01/70....

Try running a dig with "-vvv" and direct this into a file, something like
this:

   htdig -vvv -a >/tmp/htdig

Then if you could send the file to me (not the list), I'll have a look.
Out of curiousity, what server are you using? Perhaps it is sending the
date in a form that ht://Dig is misinterpreting when it converts it.

It might also help if you sent the result of "uname -a" since you don't
mention what OS you're using to run ht://Dig.