Re: Status and Projects (long, not critical)

Tue, 21 Jul 1998 03:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

Andrew,

I don't have any experience with installing GNATS. I looked again at the
Apache dev.apache.org pages. Their solution is to have a
password-protected section for editing. So the normal forms just submit
problems... I don't know if that helps.

I have some experience with mailing list software, though mainly with
majordomo. After a series of headaches with UNIX list software, we moved
our lists to the commercial Mac software LetterRip. It's very good and has
solved our list problems. Unfortunately it carries a $395 price tag.

-Geoff