Re: htdig: Following Javascript links

Kandice Jones (kandyj@ipa.net)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 13:36:04 -0500

does this list come in digest form? I couldn't find any info on that.
thanks.

I haven't had much luck with the person that was supposed to help me set up
my search engine, and wondered if it would be inappropriate to ask on the
list if someone there could help? I would pay them for there help,
although it couldn't be a large amount. I know html fairly well, but don't
do java nor cgi. I have my account all set up and the program downloaded
and expanded, and just haven't been able to find the time to figure it all
out.

 thanks.

Kandice Jones, kandyj@ipa.net
http://www.animalarts.com Gallery of Animal Art
            <>!<> (\\ http://users.ipa.net/~kandyj/
          /(@_'_@)\ (/// http://www.shihtzu.org/ ASTC website
-----o00o- ({{0}})o00o-----"What is done to children,
           {{{|}}} they will do to society." --Karl Menninger
 youth violence page & forum at http://www.animalarts.com/westside/