Re: htdig: users list?

MSQL_User (
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:37:51 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Baris GULDALI wrote:

> is there any user list which contains the addresses of universities
> using htdig as the search engine in their local site?..

Well, I'm conducting a survey on htdig (see bottom) and there are
some responses. Will compile a list of htdigger's soon (some of
them didn't want to be in the open, though...)

Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Sector Techniek Netherlands
Afdeling Elektrotechniek +31 70 4458936