Htdig is super!

Chris Carpenter (saa@bright.net)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:05:16 -0400

We just got this baby up & running. Super program - Thanks!!

I saw that your "to do" list identifies adding examples of result
templates. I'd love one about right now :) What I'd like to be able to
do is run the htdig within a frame. Then, should a user click on a
search "hit" that the link have a call like:

Site</a>

The addition of the target will permit us to operate the search within a
frame, but jump out of the frame should a user click on one of their
search-hits.

Then again, if we had just one example of a result template, I'm
guessing we can already do this...

Thanks,
-Chris