htdig: New ht://Dig FAQ

Geoff Hutchison (
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:47:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

I have two quick announcements:

1) I started an ht://Dig FAQ at: <> and I
would appreciate help with questions and answers. I haven't spent a whole
lot of time on it yet, but I'd like to get a reasonable FAQ up in the next
few weeks. Please send suggestions to me.

2) I have volunteered to take over as maintainer for htdig3 (the C++
version). I have a few patches pending and I grabbed a few useful ones
from the patch archive. If you have more patches and/or suggestions,
*please* let me know. I'd really like to have a beta release from the
current CVS tree around Sep 1.