Re: htdig: Problem with rundif under RH 5.1

Fri, 10 Jul 1998 12:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

> The env variables are OK. Somebody has reported that /bin/sort is the
> reason it's failing. I'm going to look into the code and see what gdb
> throws up. I will also look at which shell it's using. innd v2.0 has
> problems with Linux due to a hardwired shell.

Here's a test for the env variables. Do you set the PATH in rundig? What
sort program do you usually use "which sort"? If you use something other
than /bin/sort, it's possible the path under cron is set "incorrectly."
Try setting PATH=[whatever] and export PATH in your rundig and see if that
helps.