CVS working

Thu, 09 Jul 1998 05:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> (I just checked and found that the directory permissions were the problem...)

Thanks very much, I now have the maindocs CVS tree and I checked in a
small patch to support META description tags and Pasi's local digging
patches (including user directories). I've tested all of these, so I doubt
there will be problems.

So I'll take your start at a FAQ.html (in htdocs/) and make some additions
and put it into maindocs this afternoon.