Re: htdig: excluding java script text

Taylor Marvin (taylor@mail.gkg-com.com)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 12:17:24 -0500 (CDT)

Andrew...

As I wish it were that easy...I cannot remove the javascript..it is the
driving force behind the website...meaning..it is menu drive through
javascript.

anyway....the htdig i'm running is on the same server as the site that
contains the javascript so this wouldn't work anyway...even if it were,
that would not prove to be a solution since the majority of the pages
contain javascript...and that would leave very few pages left to index and
defeating the purpose.

Thank you for your input though...I do welcome any other suggestions you
may have.

Do you know if it is possible to exclude certain tags..such as comment tags
?

Thanks again,

Taylor