Re: htdig: Compiling [not!] htdig 3.0.8b2 on IRIX 5.3

David Lloyd (cclloyd@cclabs.missouri.edu)
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:44:01 -0500 (CDT)

Actually, that's just a compiler warning. I ignored tons of warnings like
this and my version of ht://dig runs just fine on IRIX 6.3.

David Lloyd
Webmaster, System Administrator MU's SGI/NeXT Network
http://www.cclabs.missouri.edu
http://www.cclabs.missouri.edu/~cclloyd