htdig: c++ vs c , and how reliable is htdig

Mike Dagan (
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 07:22:45 PDT

1) I get the same results when searching for "c++" and "c". Is there any
   thing i can do to be able to search for "c++". I tried using the
   valid_punctuation to include + but still i cant get matches for c++.

2) I wonder if any one using htdig in environment with above 500,000
   a day.
   How reliable is it?

Get Your Private, Free Email at